LaunchPad PEI – PEI Startups
LaunchPad PEI works with later stage startups, those that have developed a product and expanding their market reach. Our startups receive their first dedicated office space from which to operate out of.
LaunchPad PEI has been assisting local startups since 2002 and we attribute our success to the quality of our entrepreneurs across Prince Edward Island. When you become a member of the LaunchPad PEI community, you get access to a number of services for your startup.
- Professional and secure office space
- Facilities located in Charlottetown, Summerside, Montague and UPEI
- A one-on-one business development officer
- Programs that support all stages of business development
- Trade Team PEI for sales missions to jurisdictions such as the US and Europe
- Access to events from local associations which will include networking with local businesses and investment opportunities through the Chambers of Commerce
- LaunchPad PEI has partnered with Propel ICT and Emergence, two accelerator programs offered in Atlantic Canada
- Links to UPEI and Holland College for student recruitment or research collaboration
- Connection to Government entities such as ACOA and NRC-IRAP for R&D funding or scale up support